Information about Penn State University and State College for our current and prospective residents:
Penn State University
- Visit Penn State's website
- CATA Bus connection to Penn State campus R Route, RC Route, and RP Route, which runs during the regular Penn State semesters in 15-20 minutes intervals.
- There are many places to shop in State College: Downtown, Nittany Mall, North Atherton Plaza, Hill's Plaza, Westerly Parkway Plaza and dozens of small retail shops around. To get more information look in the yellow pages of the Phone directory or log onto StateCollege.com business directory website.
- The closest grocery store to Imperial Towers apartments is the Weis Markets at Westerly Parkway. It's a five minute walk to the store if you don't have a vehicle. There are other grocery stores available in the town, including:
- Trader Joe's
- Many eating establishments are located within walking distance of Imperial Towers, or are just a short drive away. These include:
- If you need to open new bank account please research all bank sites and find out which one suits your needs the best. Here is the list of major banks available in State College:
- Citizen Bank
- First National
- M&T Bank
- Nittany Bank
- Northwest Saving Bank
- PNC Bank
- Sovereign Bank
- Visit the Downtown State College website , it features various cultural information about events in State College
This information is not considered as a promotion of any businesses and provided only as a brief overview. This is not paid advertisement of any business.